Our privacy policies are aimed at safeguarding your documents
- Once you approach us through the contact form (available on our website) or via emails, our team will communicate with you to collect certain personal information. Before the information collection, we will definitely let you know about the sole purpose.
- Our support team will ask you for the name, email address, and phone number for simplifying the communication process. This is basically required while filling a form or subscribing to our consistent newsletter.
- Remember, we collect the information only with the consent of our clients to meet the desired customer-desired digital marketing result.
- Our digital marketing company believes in gathering the personal information of clients and visitors through a fair and lawful approach.
- We collect only the specified information which is required to handle your project. The only condition is that the information should be accurate and factual.
- We make sure not to use any kind of cookies neither do we enable any third-party to display their products/services on our website.
- In certain cases, if there is a need to gather the data from kids (below the age of 13), we follow the rule of ‘Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act’. This happens very rarely.
- Though we will collect your email address, we will make sure not to misuse, mishandle, or allow a third-party to view/handle your address details. This is done under the CAN-SPAM Act.
- HashEngines guarantees that your data will be in safe hands and will be prevented from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, or any other amendments.
- Kindly do not share your credit card details with us and we do approach the concept of regular scanning of malware.
- Our privacy policies are applicable to all our customers, irrespective of which business vertical or country you belong to.
- You are free to subscribe or unsubscribe from our services anytime by dropping us an email to email@example.com