6 Golden Tips to Enhance Performance of PPC Campaigns
It’s the era of ‘digital marketing’ and every organizational firm worldwide is formulating the best advantage of ‘digitization’ through unique strategies. And here comes the role of ‘PPC Marketing Services’.
“PPC – A top-notch platform for successful online advertising”
Online business promotions via effective PPC advertising have become an expanding trend and are consistently practiced amid both small and large firms. This has further given a significant rise to professionalized PPC management companies.
A brief about PPC
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is an online marketing platform wherein the advertiser should pay a good sum to the search engine, each time the ad receives a click. PPC services will enable you to make an easy connection with your target audience as you get an overview of who viewed your ads.
Listing below is the golden tips to enhance the performance of PPC campaigns!
- Platform selection – The initial tip is to make a wise decision while selecting a platform to run your PPC campaign. Though Google ads are the most recommended PPC campaign, there exist other social media platforms that can serve your purpose. Facebook ads will enable you to display the sponsored ads on the user’s news feed, once you meet the criteria of your target audience. Facebook ads will facilitate the process of reaching out to the target audience easily. Placing the ad on Twitter works quite similar to the Facebook procedure. Google ads will promote your business ranking on SERP (search engine result page).
- Type of ad – Once the platform is determined, next comes the stage of identifying the types of ad. Every platform will give you the options for placing varied type of ads. The advertisement can be a display ad, search ad, app ad, or video ads. The display ad can be displayed anywhere in the Google family (YouTube, Gmail, etc.)
Search ads are the most commonly used ones for PPC campaigns. The search ad of Google will display the selected landing page via a hyperlinked search result, as the users search by a specific term. These terms can be selected while arranging and organizing the Google ad campaign.
In the case of an app ad, it will help in promoting the app developed by your firm and is displayed for sale on Google Play. On the other hand, Google video ads can be displayed across platforms such as YouTube, etc.
- Customization of the target audience – Always remember, targeting the audience is considered to be an effective way to minimize the cost of a PPC campaign. PPC services will enable targeting the right audience according to the geographical nature and avoid bidding at the wrong time of the day. To eliminate the instance of targeting the irrelevant geographical regions, it is essential to focus on the area where there is a larger scope of successful product sales.
Search engines such as Google offers an excellent way for targeting geographical regions and you should consistently make sure that your PPC campaigns are using them wisely. In an instance of targeting the devices, it can be beneficial if your PPC campaign target both the mobile and desktops. But you are also free to run a campaign that might target any one among both, at certain times.
If there arises a doubt regarding a difference in mobile and desktop user statistics, make sure to analyze it with immediate effect.
‘Dayparting’ can help you to optimize the bids for your planned PPC campaigns at the most beneficial hours.
What is ‘dayparting’?
This concept divides the day and helps in paying more during your profitable hours.
- Budget determination – PPC campaign will determine the amount you are inclined to pay for the clicks that you receive on the ads placed. The management of PPC campaigns can be easily under your control and the budget should be planned according to the existing market competition. The PPC campaign can be controlled in varied ways apart from bidding and modifying the budgets.
The PPC bidding strategies in Google include – cost-per-click, cost-per-thousand-view able-impressions, cost-per-view, cost-per-acquisition bidding.
- Relevant keywords – Selecting the keywords has a critical role to play in the management of the PPC campaign. The right keywords will help in generating an effective result quickly. Make sure to choose keywords that suit your products and services. Avoid jargon to mislead customers.
The keyword research should comprise of the most frequently searched terms. The concept of inclusion of long-tail keywords is also prominent and they enhance the website traffic. But comparatively, long-tail keywords are less expensive.
The keyword strategy of PPC service includes the exploring of negative keywords. The placement of negative keywords will forbid your ad from showing up for the search which is not relevant to your business.
What are ‘negative keywords’?
Keywords that aren’t directly relevant to a PPC campaign are known as ‘negative keywords’.
- Brilliant landing page – The foremost motive of every PPC campaign is to bring in maximum traffic to a specific web page. And to accomplish this aim, it is essential to create a user-friendly, professional, and enticing web page. Running a speed test will also determine the approximate loading time. If visitors are visiting your landing page but not spending a good amount of time over there, you must make an in-depth analysis. Scrutinizing the Google Analytic will minimize the bounce rates.
It is of significant importance to make your visitors get a clear understanding of the advertisement. Modify the CTA (call-to-action) and optimize the content of the landing page to enhance the conversion rates.
Every PPC strategy, including monitoring of the sales conversion, testing the CTA, and examining the PPC conversions can have a greater positive impact on the PPC campaigns. Let your business climb the ladder of PPC performance and ensure in bringing the right amount of excellent traffic to your business website.